College Student Council (MBC)
Must be a certified MinSCAT Bongabong Campus Student! Requirements for registering are: Yahoo Account and Student ID! Pasok mga MBCians! Atin toh!

Forums about our organization and more!!!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bakit marami ang natutuwa kay spongebob?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bakit marami ang natutuwa kay spongebob? on Thu May 20 2010, 01:55

Nhoajhe12

avatar
Fire
Fire
scratch mga reasons kung bkt b maraming natutuwa ky spongebob,?

simply_mark

avatar
Lightning
Lightning
Ok.. pangungunahan ko na ang pagsagot (ako lang ata kasi ang bata pa rito). Well si Spongebob Squarepants ang isa sa pinakakontrobersyal na karakter sa buong karagatan, tulad ng karamihan natutuwa ako kay
spongebob because he is not like your typical
cartoon out there, if you take in
mind how the characters interact
with each other it takes a dig on our
social order. Listen to the lines they
throw (specially patrick), those have
some deep thoughts in them.
but mostly i don't really think much
of this. i just enjoy it when
spongebob, patrick,squidward,mr.
crabs,plankton and sandy goes
slapstick, thats what makes it great.
In short, Spongebob reminds me not to overthink things..


_________________
"The Heart Has Eyes Which The Brain Knows Nothing Of."
http://www.societyville.com

Nhoajhe12

avatar
Fire
Fire
Nkkapgpagaan p ng pkramdam,,,

palma


Earth
Earth
simply_mark wrote:
Ok.. pangungunahan ko na ang pagsagot (ako lang ata kasi ang bata pa rito). Well si Spongebob Squarepants ang isa sa pinakakontrobersyal na karakter sa buong karagatan, tulad ng karamihan natutuwa ako kay
spongebob because he is not like your typical
cartoon out there, if you take in
mind how the characters interact
with each other it takes a dig on our
social order. Listen to the lines they
throw (specially patrick), those have
some deep thoughts in them.
but mostly i don't really think much
of this. i just enjoy it when
spongebob, patrick,squidward,mr.
crabs,plankton and sandy goes
slapstick, thats what makes it great.
In short, Spongebob reminds me not to overthink things..

http://palma.friendhood.net

Shinn1

avatar
Fire
Fire
Dahil cguro ANG SAMA NG ITSURA, HAHAHA ABSTRACT kc


_________________
"ANG TUNAY NA SINING AY PANG HABANG BUHAY" :ETERNAL LIFE:
http://Symbianize.com

Nhoajhe12

avatar
Fire
Fire
Kht masama ang itsura n spongebob,mrmi p dn cia npapasaya.

palma


Earth
Earth
Nhoajhe12 wrote:Kht masama ang itsura n spongebob,mrmi p dn cia npapasaya.

http://palma.friendhood.net

username02

avatar
Air
Air
A humorous character? Pun0ng puno ng sense of hum0r! Aaayayayayai...

palma


Earth
Earth
username02 wrote:A humorous character? Pun0ng puno ng sense of hum0r! Aaayayayayai...

http://palma.friendhood.net

Nhoajhe12

avatar
Fire
Fire
Potch,haixt,
,ok k n b?

11 ok n q budj malakas p s kalabw. on Sun Jun 06 2010, 10:13

palma


Earth
Earth
Nhoajhe12 wrote:Potch,haixt,
,ok k n b?

http://palma.friendhood.net

12 ok n q budj malakas p s kalabw. on Sun Jun 06 2010, 10:14

palma


Earth
Earth
Nhoajhe12 wrote:Potch,haixt,
,ok k n b?

http://palma.friendhood.net

Nhoajhe12

avatar
Fire
Fire
Keln k pnta s bhauz?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum